Thursday, April 7, 2011

Is there another way to get a working visa?

by Lance

I'm thinking to travel and work in Australia, but unfortunately my country of origin (I'm currently living in Thailand) was not mentioned on the participating country for the Working Holiday Visa. My question is, is there any other visa type that could be applied? Thank you very much.

Return to top

Return to Outback Australia Travel Guide home page

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment